Buddy’s Fire can assist you in maintaining the highest level of workplace safety by performing routine fire safety inspections and testing on your fire safety products.
- Inspections (Level One/Two) – fire extinguisher, fire hose reel, fire hydrants & fire blankets
- Discharge test (Level Two) – fire extinguishers
- Recharge & pressure test (Level Four) – fire extinguishers
- Recharge (level Five) – fire extinguishers
- Vehicle suppression systems
- Fire doors & shutters
- Exit & emergency lights
- Hydrant flow testing
- Hydrant services
- Smoke alarms – install, test & clean
- Lay flat hoses
Fire equipment inspections and recharge & pressure testing are carried out in a workshop that is fully equipped and regularly inspected as part of the Integrated Management System. We ensure that all procedures are followed so as to maintain a consistent level of service.
Is your fire safety equipment in good working order? Contact us to arrange an on site visit and fire safety audit.